- MAKE WAY FOR TOMORROW (1937)
- The Hundred Foot Journey (2014)
- MOTHER AND SON Gentleman’s Agreement (1947)
- SINCE OTAR LEFT (2003)
- MARVIN’S ROOM (1996): Love and Care
- Make Mine Mink (1960) at the Ealing Oldies Network meeting.
- WOMEN AND WAR FILMS.
- TOKYO STORY – film group responses
- ON FILM STILLS, CLIPS AND REVIEWS
- Grief and Guilt -The Straight Story and Manchester by the Sea
Tag Archives: humour
It is a pleasure to present a classic film to a group of friends who take the responsibility of all arrangements for the viewing and documentation.. Of the 15 old people present none knew Make Way for Tomorrow but two … Continue reading
Gentleman’s Agreement (1947) I was very surprised when I read Bradshaw’s article a few months ago. https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/feb/15/best-picture-oscar-winners-gentlemans-agreement-1947 This film about anti-semitism is not considered as one of Kazan’s best work and Bradshaw’s choice has been criticised. This is not about … Continue reading