- EAT DRINK MAN WOMAN (1994) at EON
- THE WIFE (2017)
- THE CLOCK (Christian Marclay) Tate Modern.
- CINEMAS, FILMS AND AGEING
- FACES PLACES (VISAGES VILLAGES) (2017)
- HOTEL SALVATION (2016) at EON
- HOTEL SALVATION (2016)
- Mrs. Caldicot’s Cabbage War (2002)
- To my followers
- SUMMER REFLECTIONS on films featuring old women.
Tag Archives: loneliness
The film I chose for the old women in film group this month was Fassbinder’s Ali: Fear Eats The Soul (1974) . I saw it a long time ago with a group in the context of old women in film but at … Continue reading
” I am a lonely old woman in the hands of a lunatic.” Tatie Danielle It is difficult to write about Tatie Danielle. A film hard to categorise. It is not black comedy nor satire as it is sometimes described being … Continue reading