- HOTEL SALVATION (2016) at EON
- HOTEL SALVATION (2016)
- Mrs. Caldicot’s Cabbage War (2002)
- To my followers
- SUMMER REFLECTIONS on films featuring old women.
- FILMS – DEMENTIA – LOCAL CINEMAS
- AFTER LIFE (2008)-2 . Social realism.
- THE STRAIGHT STORY at ‘EON’ AND EDIE
- AFTER LIFE (1998) Life review
- EALING OLDIES NETWORK FILM SESSION
Tag Archives: loneliness
The film I chose for the old women in film group this month was Fassbinder’s Ali: Fear Eats The Soul (1974) . I saw it a long time ago with a group in the context of old women in film but at … Continue reading
” I am a lonely old woman in the hands of a lunatic.” Tatie Danielle It is difficult to write about Tatie Danielle. A film hard to categorise. It is not black comedy nor satire as it is sometimes described being … Continue reading