- HOTEL SALVATION (2016) at EON
- HOTEL SALVATION (2016)
- Mrs. Caldicot’s Cabbage War (2002)
- To my followers
- SUMMER REFLECTIONS on films featuring old women.
- FILMS – DEMENTIA – LOCAL CINEMAS
- AFTER LIFE (2008)-2 . Social realism.
- THE STRAIGHT STORY at ‘EON’ AND EDIE
- AFTER LIFE (1998) Life review
- EALING OLDIES NETWORK FILM SESSION
Tag Archives: music
Full house again at the EON : 14 women, 4 men for Volver A very dense and complex discussion difficult to convey due to the variety of themes summarised here. Two women had seen the film before. Two immediate … Continue reading
18 enthusiastic people attended the fifth film session of the Ealing Oldies Network (EON): Pather Panchali (1955). The post viewing session was very lively and everybody participated and shared feelings and thoughts. (Notes not available). What was remarkable for me … Continue reading
A film that has probably one of the most fascinating, strong and magnetic female characters in cinema in recent years. Lucía Ros Serra Espinof At the age of 82 I have lived 53 years in our house. The tearoom, … Continue reading
The Brent U3A film group looking at the representation of old women met again for the first session of the academic year. I was sad to note that there were no members of the original group alive anymore. But I … Continue reading