- HOTEL SALVATION (2016) at EON
- HOTEL SALVATION (2016)
- Mrs. Caldicot’s Cabbage War (2002)
- To my followers
- SUMMER REFLECTIONS on films featuring old women.
- FILMS – DEMENTIA – LOCAL CINEMAS
- AFTER LIFE (2008)-2 . Social realism.
- THE STRAIGHT STORY at ‘EON’ AND EDIE
- AFTER LIFE (1998) Life review
- EALING OLDIES NETWORK FILM SESSION
Tag Archives: Quartet
Films permit free conversations says Dr. Depassio. Dr. Jean-Jacques Depassio, geriatrician, works at the Hopital de Fourvière – Centre de Gérontology in Lyon. He is the organiser of the Lumière Blanche Intergenerational film Festival. I realised the first time I … Continue reading
SEE ALSO UNDER ‘RESOURCES’ THE FILM GROUP RESPONSES When I first saw Quartet at the London Film Festival I was as enthralled as the whole audience. We left the cinema with smiles on our faces. There were so many pleasures … Continue reading
Against my better judgement I sat down doing my word puzzles while watching the BAFTA awards ceremony. I just could not believe it when I heard that The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel was nominated for best British film and that … Continue reading