- EAT DRINK MAN WOMAN (1994) at EON
- THE WIFE (2017)
- THE CLOCK (Christian Marclay) Tate Modern.
- CINEMAS, FILMS AND AGEING
- FACES PLACES (VISAGES VILLAGES) (2017)
- HOTEL SALVATION (2016) at EON
- HOTEL SALVATION (2016)
- Mrs. Caldicot’s Cabbage War (2002)
- To my followers
- SUMMER REFLECTIONS on films featuring old women.
Tag Archives: sisters
Third film at the Ealing Oldies Network. The 18 people present were enthusiastic. They appreciated the film and the exchange of views at the end was very lively and informed. It was evident that a few had some experience in … Continue reading
The Brent U3A film group looking at the representation of old women met again for the first session of the academic year. I was sad to note that there were no members of the original group alive anymore. But I … Continue reading
My 4th viewing with a group. Only one of the 7 women present had seen the film before and her comment was very interesting. The first time was at the BFI/U3A study day event 10 years ago. I found it … Continue reading